Sunday, September 2, 2012




Would You Take My Mind?

            I would like to welcome to my Blog-Bhaju's log that is created with the help of my son Jitendra. I realize that this can be a neat way of sharing mind with those who think alike and would like to think alike without feeling my write-up is a waste of time, but realizing that it is the best of time.  This Blog is an ocean where I can throw bottles with all sort of things hoping that friends, loved ones and thinker alike would fish them out to see what things are in it-mostly things that erupts in my mind. Things such as: transpirational human interest story, interacting with people who are simple, complicated, duplicate (pretend to be who they are but not), politicians, Hindus, Buddhists, Communists, atheists, Christians (since I do not claim to achieve to this height to call myself a Christian, but only as an undivided dJC-devotee of Jesus Christ), Jews, men and women regardless of nationality, children, my multipurpose life with multi directional life, pushing myself to take 1 Peter 5:1-3 (as an elder feed the flock without expecting anything) personal experiences, miracles, cultural life, work life, submission (since I don't work for the mission, I call my visit to different churches as a submission trip) trips to about a dozen congregation to teach, preach mainly to inspire so that I can be transpired, fishing out gems from the Scripture, and wisdom from the street and lastly not the least, accepting the challenge "to deal with minds which is the nicest work which a man can ever be engaged "Ellen G. White, 3 Testimony p.269.

I will be sharing my goal, vision and mission. I will be sharing what made me VAP (value added personality) in Jesus but not a VIP (very important personality) while choosing to remain vip-very insignificant person because I want to see other increase and I decrease. My English language will not be controlled by Oxford or Webster, for who gave them authority over the English language anyway? While I may stumble grammatically, I will follow universal writing formula, "Write, write, write, and don't think grammar while pouring out stormy thoughts from mind."  I will be sharing my past life, lest I forget for past life was the foundation for present, and present life is the foundation for future, and future life is the foundation for eternity. I will be sharing the spice of humor without which we would not be able to live meaningfully.

Within Nepal's context I am living a borrowed life after I crossed 60, and the work that I am doing is under the grace period securing myself to be a minute man which means being thankful for every minute I have. So, whatever thoughts or experience emerges within me I considered precious and pleasure to share with you.

I do trust you will be willing to swim with me in the ocean of my solitude life. I assure you, you will not feel wasted but feel rested together in the joy of the Lord.

I would of course highly appreciate any graceful response from you. To keep the privacy, I will BCC -bhaju's close companion-it. My blog is not for the public and should not go on in the facebook.
 At Folly Beach,NC


My you have breastplate of love and faith while wearing the helmet of salvation.

Bhaju the "Ram" (sheep) dJC 

No comments:

Post a Comment